Esthetician (Westminster) hide this posting

 1 2 3 4
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
120
compensation: Commission split
employment type: contract 
I am looking for a rare esthetician! I need to find someone who wants to be way above average. I need to find someone that actually truly cares. I'm looking for someone that is truly passionate and has a work ethic to match their passion.
I will provide an internship (not paid) of training at the highest level. Please read reviews of my business as well my level of understanding of the skin.
If at the end of training we feel it is a fit, I will hire you at a high commission split.
Please read all of this, as I am really looking for that diamond in the rough
You must have at least your microdermabrasion certification as well as chemical peel certification.
    https://denver.craigslist.org/spa/d/esthetician/6645126923.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog