Booth Rental (Downtown Denver)


Booth Rental (Downtown Denver)

I am starting a new spa in Downtown Denver; I am not focused on all the fluff that comes with the spa industry my vision is to have a warm comfortable spa environment that makes our clients feel like they are at home! And my renters to feel like they are part of a family!

I am looking for an experienced nail tech and an esthetician, would like someone who is able to do injections. This is an open concept loft space. The esthetician room is partitioned. I will provide back bar for the esthetician and 10-15% commission on product sales for both renters. I will also provide refreshments and fresh fruit for our clients.
Rent is $200-225/week

Please e-mail with inquiries

Thank you!
    http://denver.craigslist.org/spa/4366105559.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog