Licensed Massage Therapist & Esthetician (1675 Fillmore St)

compensation: $15-20 to start plus tips!!
part-time
Bliss Skin Care and Massage is hiring a licensed massage therapist and esthetician. If you are dual licensed that's even better! 

I am an independently owned business and looking to start expanding. I would prefer someone who is confident in performing Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Pregnancy massage, customized facials, waxing, chemical peels, and microderm.

Must be friendly, hard working, punctual, organized, clean, prefer female applicants only. I need someone that doesn't need me to tell them what to do. I am willing to train on some things you don't know how to do.

Flexible Evening and day hours available. Weekends are a must (at least every other)!!

Starting pay:
$15hr per massage/facial on promotional services.
$20hr per massage/facial on regular services.
(This is an independent contract position)
I average $10-20 in tips on an hour service.

Please email resume ATTN: Massage/Esthetician position
http://denver.craigslist.org/spa/5034381103.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog