Licensed Esthetician for Luxury Med Spa (Denver)

compensation: TBD
employment type: full-time
High-end Denver Medical Spa actively looking for that diamond in the rough SUPER STAR esthetician. . . Full-time or part-time based on volume...

I need someone diversified, knowledgeable in many areas, warm and fun energy, personable with superior work ethics. . .

What lasers have you worked with?
How have you WOW'd your patients?
How do you customize regimens for your patients?
What does your clientele look like? How busy are you?

I am looking for that FIVE-STAR concierge service. . .

Would your patients pay for a facial with you for the same price they would pay at Four Seasons for example?

How do you stand out amongst this saturated field?

Yes I need your CV, yes I will want fantastic references. . . but most importantly. . . stand out with an exceptional cover letter. . . WOW me and I'll call you!

And no, I am not looking for a nurse injector for BOTOX and fillers.

Please send no later than Sept 11, 2015.
    https://denver.craigslist.org/spa/5200084855.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog