Lash Artist

Illustrious Therapeutics
-
Denver, CO 80224
$30,000 - $45,000 a year
Part-time
Desired: Lash ExtensionsCosmetology LicenseEsthetician License
I'm looking for a like minded lash artist! Someone that is passionate about their work! I do not want you to up-sell anything, I'm not pushing anything. I really just want you to focus on what you do best, Lashing! I'm looking for someone that would love to work anywhere from 2-5 days a week part-time. I can negotiate and hourly wage or a percentage. Both of which you can be an employee so I would take out your taxes. Whichever you prefer. I am very full with clients and need an extra set of hands or 2. I have every day available. Here is what I need:
*Licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist
*At least 6 months experience
*Show before and after of your work
*Able to do Classic Lashes within 2 hours
*Volume experience a plus. But willing to train
*Must have an artistic eye to be able to match different lash curls with different eye shapes
*Brow waxing, tinting, and shaping experience
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Experience:
  • 6 months: 1 year (Preferred)
License:
  • Cosmetology License (Preferred)
  • Esthetician License (Preferred)
  • https://www.indeed.com/cmp/The-Beauty-Room-Lash-and-Brow-Studio/jobs/Lash-Artist-99c85fb88c3d865d?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEval4jLhJ0XuPZwP4tV75rA13qYjg6TA9DgHPOYa7OwsPRvY3R6kjR6N-Mp1DcEdLgg&tk=1coe6cu5nafhj803&vjs=3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog