Esthetician & Certified Laser Tech (Denver) hide this posting

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
2750 S Wadsworth Blvd Ste C-201 near Yale
compensation: Discuss when we meet
employment type: full-time 
Looking for some great customer service oriented Esthetician/Certified Laser Tech's. Looking for people who are motivated, love what the do and want to grow a business. This is a contract position so a 1099. I have been in business now for 8 years and I have a great clientele.

I have several machines listed below:

Cavitation Lipo( Fat Burning Machine), Fractional CO2, IPL machines they do Photofacials and Hair Removal, Radio Frequency skin tightening, High Frequency, Acne Lasers, Thermo-Lo, HIFU, Teeth Whitening and I will have a new Hydrofacial machine soon.

I also do a lot Aesthetics as well.

I am located on the corner of Wadsworth and Yale. Open 7 days a week and the hours run from 9-6 some are 10-4. Need to be Licensed in both aesthetics and laser. 
    https://denver.craigslist.org/spa/d/denver-esthetician-certified-laser-tech/6930001480.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog