***Medical Director for Small tattoo removal studio

Medical Director for Small tattoo removal studio

Clean Slate Skin Studio
-
Denver, CO
Looking for a physician, nurse practitioner (who can prescribe) or naturopathic Dr who can assume the role of medical director for my small skin care studio in Cherry Creek, Denver.
I’ve recently added a QSwitched ND: YAG Laser to my practice, the only medical treatment I will be preforming will be tattoo removal.
I’ve been an esthetician for 6 years and have had my own practice for 2 of those years. I trained 150 hours with NIMA (national institute of Medical Aesthetics) for laser 3 years ago and have an additional 10 hours of training specific to my Astanza laser.
So I am very proficient with my machinery and with the service provided.
-colorado law requires me to have a medical director on payroll to fire a class IV laser.
-I do not need the physician on campus while firing the laser
-I will need this this person to sign charts once / month. ( can travel to this person or send by mail...)
-this person will need to watch me preform a laser treatment twice a year if necessary.
- this person will be asked to prescribe the studio a 10% topical lidocaine cream.
-i will pay this person up to $300 a month. **$150 for the first 2 months while I’m getting established in my new space. Moving into a bigger space and will be closed Oct 24-Dec 1 but still want to have the medical director in contract on payroll.
-there is a simple contract that can be broken with a 2 week notice by either party.
I have liability insurance and have an established clientele.
Very low key gig
Call with any inquiries
720-413-5607
Looking to sign with someone ASAP
Thank you!
Ali @ Clean Slate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150.00 to $300.00 /month
Education:
  • Doctorate (Required)
License:
  • MD (Required)
8 hours ago - save job

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Clean-Slate-Skin-Studio/jobs/Medical-Director-Small-Tattoo-Removal-Studio-4a03f2ac45198a19?q=esthetician&vjs=3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog