Massage Therapist for room rent w/esthetician (cherry creek north)

compensation: rent fee is $110 per week each
part-time
Hi. I am an Esthetician looking to share a room for rent right in Cherry creek. I would prefer a Massage therapist.
The room times you would have would be mon/weds/Fri anytime until 4:00pm. After that would be my available time for my services. As well as Tuesdays & Thursdays all day would be my full days. You can have all day Saturday & Sunday as well. I would like to keep Saturdays a shared day if possible In the future...but as of now and for a while I wouldn't need weekends at all. So they are yours! I'd love to find someone who is flexible with sharing a time on there day if I needed the room as I would def be the same. Organized & clean! Can't wait to meet the right person. And grow our business in a affordable and great location!
please text or email me if you are interested in sharing a lovely room in cherry creek.
It is $110 a week each. Photos upon request.
http://denver.craigslist.org/spa/4900159524.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog