Booth Renter needed, $155 wk + 6 WEEKS FREE BOOTH RENT (Thornton/Westminster)  hide this posting

 1 2
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
120th at Pecos
compensation: Rent
employment type: contract 
Come join us at Salon Odyssey! I have 2 stations that I am offering booth rent at $155.00 per week, with an incentive of 1 free week per month for 6 months. There is no contract that binds you to stay a certain amount of time with this offer. This is a clean salon in a busy area and the center we are in is being newly remodeled. 

You have your own key and are able to work in the salon 7 days a week. There is no limit on the hours you work. 
WiFi is offered for your needs and your clients.

At this time I also have a private room that was being used for an Esthetician. This room could also be used as a private room for a nail tech or stylist. Please let me know if you are interested in viewing this room. 

Please call or text me anytime, I would be happy to show you the salon or answer any questions. Renee 303-564-5659.

12045 Pecos St
Westminster CO 80234
https://denver.craigslist.org/spa/d/booth-renter-needed-155-wk-6/6245058921.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog