ROCKSTAR Massage Therapist, Chiro, PT, Esthetician - Room(s) for Rent! (Denver)

12345
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
951 East 6th Avenue near Ogden St.
compensation: Contract
employment type: contract
I own 6th Avenue Chiropractic & Wellness located right on the corner of 6th Avenue & Ogden.
I have 2 rooms for rent in my beautiful little botique style office.

These rooms could be used by a massage therapist, physical therapist, another chiropractor, nutritionist, esthetician, etc.

The benefits:

-Access to my patient base to potentially be your clients.
-Located in an AMAZING area - basically where Wash Park, Cherry Creek, and Cap Hill converge.
-The ability to work independently and build your own business, separate to mine.
-A link on my website to your business, schedule system, website, etc. (90% of my patients book online via my website and there is a massage link/tab on my website to help you).

My clinic is very relaxing, zen, with a little clinical vibe mixed in.

Feel free to check it out on my website:

http://www.6thavenuechiro.com

This is an independent contractor relationship, so a flat monthly rent fee for the room(s). You use all of your own equipment, schedule system, merchant account, etc. You run your business as you wish.

$700 per month for the larger room
$600 per month for the smaller room

Feel free to contact me anytime to arrange a day and time that we can meet.
Background checks will be performed prior to entering into a rental agreement.

Thank you!
https://denver.craigslist.org/spa/d/denver-rockstar-massage-therapist-chiro/6971938761.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog