Trainer needed for Alma Lasers

Contract through brian.duryea@almalasers.com  or call at 801.628.4491
Location: Rocky Mountain Region

Due to our growth, we are looking to add a regional trainer on our Alma
Lasers in the Rocky Mountain region. It's a part time/Per Diem position. I
believe Alma clinical does a good job of making it worth the trainers time.
The person does needs to be an RN (or PA/NP) and have some experience with
lasers. Depending on where they live there is some travel involved.

Any chance you happen to know someone who might be interested? If so please
let me know and I can reach out to them. You are also welcome to forward
this email on to them and they can respond directly to me and I can give
them more details.

Thanks and, as always, if you want to see some great new lasers I'm happy
to discuss anytime.

Brian
801 628 4491

Comments

Popular posts from this blog